“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”
Mary Oliver –
Do you ever feel overwhelmed, or as if you are just sleepwalking through life? Do you sometimes feel as if you want to make a change, but just don’t have the time or energy to think about how or what the change might be?
Dragonfly offers workshops and classes designed to provide you with the precious time and a safe and supportive space to gain clarity about what you really want—in your career, your relationships, your own personal development, and to identify your own strengths and resources to live a more joy-filled, creative life. Classes typically offer poetry, discussion, and plenty of time to write.
Some workshops include:
- Journal to the Self Workshop
A six-week class, created by Journal to the Self author Kathleen Adams, in a variety of journaling techniques ranging from productivity and time management tools to deeper, more intuitive exercises that help you access your own inner wisdom. This fun workshop will teach you about some of the health benefits of self-expression and give you a toolbox of techniques that can help you gain better understanding and clarity around issues in your life. This class can be tailored to specific populations. Contact me for the next workshop, or to be added to my mailing list.
- Finding your heART: Rediscovering joy and creativity through journaling, an eight-week workshop
- Classes on Memoir writing
- Workshops and classes tailored to specific populations, including seniors, those suffering the loss of a loved one, caregivers, cancer groups, recent retirees, writers and other artists, and new moms. Please contact me for more info.
- Guest Columns, blogs, or articles about how journaling, writing and the arts can be useful in health, wellness and healing.
- I also work one-on one with individuals, both in person, and via phone, Zoom or Skype.